Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which Color Blush?

I really like this blush, but I don't know which color I should try.


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/B鈥?/a>





I have light olive skin, dark brown hair, and green eyes (if that even matters lol).





Thanks!Which Color Blush?
id say the soft mauve or the fresh plum. not to dark but a nice color that will make your cheeks pop. :)Which Color Blush?
If you have light olive skin like I do sky is the limit. one daytime look I love is a peach tone blush pink undertones which means blue/red so its not too orange,with a peach or nude lipgloss. Another choice is a pink shade or mauve ,with clear or pink gloss,or a bronzietone mauve with a nude lipliner and nude brownish gloss.. these are neutral choices to start with.
Go for the corals! Per Self magazine Coral and Peach is the IT color now, so I just bought myself some neutrogena blush!
plum, mauve or original rose
dnt get a rlly light color
Mauve or Plum

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish