Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color blush?

I have very fair skin, almost porcelin. Dark brown hair and blue eyes. Need to know what blush to wear. Thanks!What color blush?
For your skin tone I would use a peachy color. It will add just a hint of color to your cheeks without looking to harsh. Most cosmetics brands have a peach color in their line. I would use whichever brand you like the best.What color blush?
I also think a peach color would look good on you. Rosey pinks and even a little bit of bronzer would look good too. A bronzer will make your skin looking glowing.
i would get the





Peche Tendre 4
Personally, I prefer to use a bronzer type blush for my cheeks, chin, nose, and forehead which gives you some color without looking fake. Also try and find a Shimmer that you can gently and just dab a small amount on your blush brush and stroke it up your cheekbones....The shimmer will shine and give you an appearance of high cheekbones which slim out your face.





And the bronzer just makes you look like you have a nice glow. Try it! Good Luck!
the lightest one they have by whichever brand you use

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish