Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blush color for medium-tan skin?

I need help finding a blush color for my skin tone. I use Bare Minerals, and my perfect shade is medium tan. What Bare Minerals blush color would look best on me?Blush color for medium-tan skin?
I don`t know about Bare minerals, but I know that NARS is the pioneer of blushers, it has a best seller, and an award winner blush called ORGASM, it was designed to flatter every skin tone, and it was a huge success that they` have invented a lipgloss, that goes with it and carries the same name, and they`ve created recently a cream stick that matches it and carries the same name as well, you could use the stick, on your eyes, lips, and cheeks.





Hope that helped.Blush color for medium-tan skin?
Maybelline cheek moose plum color
A copper rose definatly that would looks proper lush i use it lol
try peach colored blush
copper rose shades

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish