Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have carmel/gold skin which color blush should I get ?

I cannot decide which color cream blush would look better on me, since I have carmel/gold colored skin.





Should I get:





Red


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>





or





Hot Pink


http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.a鈥?/a>I have carmel/gold skin which color blush should I get ?
Nars Orgasm from Sephora, fairly universal flattering!I have carmel/gold skin which color blush should I get ?
Mary Kay has great products with a lot of different shades. You can go online to try a virtual makeover so you can see how some of the different shades look and/or request samples to try in person.
NEITHER!!! get a light berry or plum color... your skin is gold--- to bring out the best in your skin, you want to get something with a purple in it... a mauve if you will.





clinique has the BEST blush.
For your skin tone, a peachy shade would look stunning. Try Benefit Georgia Peach or Lorac blush in Peach. You can get both at Sephora.
Blush from Hard Candy is the best... try using a bronzer instead of blush... it will make your skin glow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish