Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fave blush color?

I loove peach! haha.Fave blush color?
Nars blush in orgasm is famous. You would like that, it is a coral/peachy color. I like Bare Minerals soft focus all over face color in true, it is like the perfect color, everyone at their prettiest.Fave blush color?
i am glad you like it. good luck to you. thanks for chosing my answer and getting me extra points. :) Report Abuse

Mine is a plum, its the only one that works with my skin tone lol
warm glow, peachy-pink =]
my fav is dusty rose
COOL I LOVE PEACH TO IT MASHES WITH MY SKIN COLOR.COOL
I like a Brick Rose color..goes well with my coloring.
i like coral in clinique.
Nars Orgasm
Coral with a hint of gold in it.... I think it looks great on nearly every skin tone.


I use one by MAC, I just love it!


(Used to use a light dusty rose but now I 'converted' because this one is sooo flattering %26amp; cheery.)
Baby pink or peach gives me an awesome peaches and cream complexion. :)
i don't like blush....


I prefer eyeliner.


And lots of it.
I am a peach too LOL
i would have to say a pink or peach...
pink
a lite pink does the trick for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish