Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Can you help me with blush color? =)?

Well i always have trouble finding what color blush works best with my skin hair and eye color so can you help me? I have a pic of me that you can look at. Im the blonde one in the blue shirt lol. Also how does Dream Matte Mousse blush work?


Well thank you so much! =)





http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t17/i鈥?/a>





]Can you help me with blush color? =)?
you would probably look best in a very suddle pink shade of blush also lighter brown colors would probably workCan you help me with blush color? =)?
Since your skin is a little rosy you should go for the paler brown colors to make your skin look flawless.
go for the coral, peach colors those are great and the mousse is nice just apply some to ur fingers and in a circular outter motion on ur cheeks apply it
Go with a very light pink, maybe with blue undertones to bring out your natural pigment. Dream Matte Mousse blush works EXTREMELY well. Its easy to blend and looks more natural.
color wise I would say a light blue or a light peach color. when i say light, i mean LIGHT.





By the way u r so pretty!!!
Blush color should be what color you cheeks are flushed....


Try running around or doing something that exhausts you and see what color your cheeks are..





Starting with a powder blush would probably be best...





My aunt used to be a cosmotologist i know these things

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish