Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I pull off a peach colored blush?

I have fair skin with blue undertones, hazel eyes, and medium/dark brown hair. I've been wanting to try it but I'm not sure since I'm so used to pink complementing my skin.





How do you think it would look?Can I pull off a peach colored blush?
Peach coloured blush is very versatile, its looks good on everyone.Can I pull off a peach colored blush?
I've always heard that peach colors were best for people with olive skin.


And since you have blue undertones, light pinks are the best for your skin color, but you can definitely experiment and see if you like it. I recommend buying an inexpensive peach blush just in case you don't like it.
with your eye color and the fair skin in the summer i might try a sunkissed bronzer would look beautiful with your skin. and i tend to tell people to wear blush in the winter. but yes the peach would look good. and i would wear more of a bouquet blush. which is very similar to the peach.





**the two products i mentioned (the sunkissed bronzer and the bouquet blush) are both almay products. and judging by your description would look great on you.





good luck.


[:
Peach coloured blush looks awesome...
Pictures would help. It's like impossible when you just try and describe yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish