Thursday, June 24, 2010

Which color blush will lookd good with very fair skin?

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P174211%26amp;categoryId=C12180





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P38468%26amp;categoryId=RPYMAL%26amp;navAction=jumpWhich color blush will lookd good with very fair skin?
check out bare minerals ';glee'; blush at sephora, it looks very natural on all skin tones. i love it, because it gives my fair skin a happy flush.Which color blush will lookd good with very fair skin?
Uhhh id go for a light pink, or a light red, maybe rose pink or rose red? but that's just me.
Light rosy pinks are nice. I haven't tried O-Glow because I am a little skeptical as to the color changing on its own, however I tried it at Bloomingdales (on my hand) and it was super pink!!!





Try the Tarte stuff in Doll Face or Tipsy!
I have very fair skin, and for me the plum based shades work. If you have pink tones in your skin, choose a orange based blush (like plum), and if you have orange tones, go with the pink colours. It's really trial and error, but you could try the cosmetics counter at your department store - they are normally trained in helping you find the right colour. Then just leave and buy it elsewhere :D
something light pink.
I'd say Tarte's Tipsy or Blushing Bride. Stick with something peachy colored or light pink. The first link would look nice too!
choosing makeup colors is hard. there's this colormatcher thing on the covergirl website. just put in your skin color, etc., and it will tell you what colors look best on you. you don't have to buy their products, just look at the recommended colors. it helped me A LOT! now i don't have to spend so much time deciding between two colors =p
Yeah definitely.


I think it looks really sweet and angelic.
It's hard to say without actually physically seeing them. If you have fair skin, I would use a very very light pink with a dust of bronzer over your cheeks. The bronzer will give your skin a sun kissed glow.
The first one. I have very fair skin and I like lighter pinks. :)
if you have fair skin don't go for a cream color. I find that these go on heavier and should be used on darker complexions.





Opt for a loose powder in a peach or pink tone.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish