Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color blush (pic included!)?

ive never been a blush wearer. but now i want to try some out but i have NO clue what color. pink, peach, more brown? idk???





http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/鈥?/a>What color blush (pic included!)?
First off, you are so pretty! =)


and I would recommend NARS in Orgasm.


It will look so fierce on you girl ;)


I hope this helps %26lt;3


http://www.narscosmetics.com/Blush-C39_c鈥?/a>


-MafiosaWhat color blush (pic included!)?
I suggest the Dandelion shade from Benefit cosmetics. It's pricey (maybe 30 bucks) but lasts for a long time (I go through about one a year) and it's such a feathery fine powder that it looks totally natural. I'm blonde and fairly pale, but my sister is super tan and brunette -- we both use it, and it always looks great.





It's also got the softest shimmer to it, so it doesn't look like you're really wearing blush or anything, but you also look a little glowy.





It's a very soft ballerina-y pink. If you're into warmer shades, Benefit has a peach shade that is also absolutely lovely, but doesn't work on some people.
I would go with a very light pink, something that blends with you base very well.





For me I use bronzer as my blush, it gives me just that little extra color that I want, but not the usual blush look.
Stay in the pinkish tones, since your cheeks are definitely perfect for that. Try to avoid the brownish/light apricot tones or else it will not show properly. :)
i would say pink %26amp;%26amp; peach


your face is perfect for makeup


you can try a lot of different things %26amp;%26amp; it will look good :]
Pink or peach, NARS blush in Amour is pretty. :)


Btw you can get it at Sephora.
Nars has a great selection of blushes





check out my makeup tutorials on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/herafaa
pinks, rosy/ashy pink, and maybe a peachy coral would look good on you:)
light pinkish peach
a light rose blush would look GREAT!
brown? wtf????


NO BLUSH!
maybe a plush pink or a brick rose
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish