Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color blush should I use?

I have fair skin and darkish blue eyes.





Look at the link and see all the colors, out of them which one should I use?





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P61009%26amp;shouldPaginate=true%26amp;categoryId=5737What color blush should I use?
Generally, people with fair skin should go for light pinks or peaches.


Here's a link with lots of helpful information:


http://www.lhj.com/lhj/story.jhtml?story鈥?/a>


As there are a lot on the page, I'll list 5.


Dusk


Escape


Golden Gate


Hint


Secret


They're all nice, but I think Secret would look best because it would go well with dark blue eyes.What color blush should I use?
golden gate
The third one down (Beauty). I'm really fair skinned with blue eyes and I find that rose/coral colours suit me, so it might be the same for you? I try and match my blusher to the natural colour of my lips.
poppy
i am fair with dark brown eyes and i suggest flowers and amused ( i own both)
I think sorbet would be the best
Dusk or Secret.
What look are you going for?





Blushing: use Beauty





Natural: use Sorbet





Glam: use Thistle
laughter or beauty. either one will work
Flowers, Gloden Gate, or Laughter seem like the best choices.
Dusk, Secret, or Golden Gate. It depends on the look you want. Do you want natural and barely-there? Go for Dusk or Secret. Innocent? Golden Gate.
i think u shud use hint(warm pink) bicuz u dont want something really bright if u have got pale skin. hope this helps!
Use heaven, it will look good on you.
I'm same as you, and I own and love one very similar to ';hint (warm pink)';. Try it!
Well if you also have blonde hair (I am just guessing from your avatar) you should try for very light pinkish or peach shades. Try:


Lovely


Hint


or


Sorbet





Any of those should compliment your skintone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish