Thursday, June 24, 2010

What color blush should I get?

Hello everyone, I've never used blush and I want to buy some but I don't know what color would suit me best.


I'm not going to a department store so that is not an option.


I'm trying to decide between these colors:





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





I'm hispanic and use bare minerals as my only foundation and I don't use it all the tie either.


Here is a picture of me:





http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/its鈥?/a>





Any advise is appreciated.What color blush should I get?
Check out the product reviews on sephora's website...NARS blush is great and gives you a very natural look..What color blush should I get?
Go with a bronzer for a sunkissed natural look to get your feet wet. Don't spend to much money. You might hate blush!! It took me well into my 20's to use it. I like bare minerals warmth also. Revlon makes a new bronzer that I like. But I would try something in the more peach bronze range for you. I have also heard good things about milani blush
Collection 2000 have a new blush range [four shades] in......





* So Pretty


* Bashful


* Breathless


* Trouble





I have the blush called ';trouble'; it's more of a pinky sort of color as I'm quite pale skinned.





check them out at superdrug or boots stores.





they are cheap and cheerful.
bronze sensation 8.


if you are looking for a more sunkissed blush go for terre passion 9.


depending on how strong the colors go on, use the blush lightly and if you want the look darker, build the color up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish