Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do black people go red or blush but we cant see it because of their skin color?

I was always wondering if black people feel the same thing as I feel when I blush? I know it may sound stupid but I cant stop asking that to me.Do black people go red or blush but we cant see it because of their skin color?
when i blush, i don't think it's noticeable. i feel my cheeks burning, but i've never seen them turn pink or anything.Do black people go red or blush but we cant see it because of their skin color?
when black people blush (i mean dark) they get darker. Report Abuse

Yes, we do we're human too u know. Just because u might not be able to see it doesn't mean it's not there. And u would be more likely to see the red on black people with lighter skin.
That is a good question! I think I've wondered that too before. I think the african american people with lighter skin, when they blush it's noticeable, but people with darker skin, when they blush, they feel the burning, but there's no significant red color or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish