Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have black hair with some purple tint in it with an olive skin tone.what blush color would look best on me?

Please be specific with the and if u cud include any drugstore brands only.I wud prefer creme but it dnt matter.if u noe any specific colors with the product name that wud b great.thanksI have black hair with some purple tint in it with an olive skin tone.what blush color would look best on me?
I would try a light pink or natural shade.





Cheekers by Covergirl is cheap and really good. It's always getting beauty awards in Allure, CosmoGirl, etc.I have black hair with some purple tint in it with an olive skin tone.what blush color would look best on me?
I would say a neutral color with some shimmer. Physicians Formula has a nice herbal highlighter that I used. It was really light %26amp; translucent, so it will highlight your skin without layering over an unnatural color like bright pink. Anyways.... Wet %26amp; Wild also has this Mega Glow Face Illumnator that comes in different colors. It is creme and a LITTLE goes a LONG way. It really adds shimmer %26amp; color + a dewy effect. I would suggest a neutral nude/tan/pink/bronze color for your skin tone. BUT you may want to have a brighter/darker color based on the intenisty of the olive skin tone you have.
I have an olive complexion and I love the way the bronze looks, but that wouldn't go with the purple tint in your hair. You want a COOL rather than a WARM tone. Try using a bit of rose color blush or even a bit of lipstick carefully tapped on your cheekbones, blend well with your makeup. Finish with a bit of loose powder for a flawless look.
probably none. Olive skin is what most women try to match so the natural look is usually the best.
i would use a hot pink for Loreal or Neutrogena and you can get those at any drugstore for under 6 dollars. Good luck and you will definetly look hot
How about none?? You sound like you don't need any blush....especially with the purple tint.
Red or pink - no oranges.
tanish pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish