Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What's the best blush color for.......?

Pale skin?





Thanks in advance!





=)What's the best blush color for.......?
I would go in the pale pinks, apricots, and peachy shades. They look very natural, and will play up a peaches and cream complexion. I like Clinique's blushes since they're very subtle and great quality. I like the Fresh Bloom All Over Color because its a multi-faceted color. Make sure you use an appropriate brush (not the dinky sized ones it comes with!) ... the difference is in the blending. Have fun!What's the best blush color for.......?
For pale skin the best blush color would be in the apricot or in the beige family.





hope this helps!
Get a peach toned blush. It looks great on any skin tone but especially on fair skin. I like the mousse blush because it stays in place and has a little shimmer to it.
A darker color....but not too dark because it could l=make you look like a clown. :)


I recommend Mac cosmetics, because they have a variety of mediocre colors. Enjoy. :)
I think that you should by a light brown blush color.
the color is PEACHES from MAC
pale pink!-=%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish