Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color blush?

I have fair skin with red undertones, blue eyes, and strawberry blonde hair. I am not sure what blush would best suit my appearence. I am trying to achieve a ';just been out in the cold'; look......rosy cheeks.


Does anyone know of a color and brand I should go buy??What color blush?
The most amazing brand right now is NARS the multiple. The most popular color is ';orgasm'; which is the universal eyes, cheeks and lips makeup. However, because I have darker skin I went for ';Cannes';which definitely gives me the natural just been out in the cold look which you are looking for. The multiple is a bit pricey, but is actually the only make up stick that i've ever found that really is all in one and looks great. This is the best make up buy that i've made in a long time. Go into any sephora and try it.





Good luck. (trust me when i say that coming to the end of year of blush searching is a great feeling)





Also, check out Tarte Gel Cheek Stain - i use ';Tickled';. This is the next best thing at half the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish