Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eyeshadow color/eyeliner color/blush/ mascara??

I'm african american. I'm not light but I'm I'm not dark. I'd say I'm like medium brown colored skin. I have long dark brown hair and brown eyes. WHat colors do you suggest with this description? Could you recommend the best companies for eyeshadow, blush, concealer, eyeliner, and mascara. Thank youuEyeshadow color/eyeliner color/blush/ mascara??
Oh wow, you are lucky, you can use copper eyeshadow which i cannot because I am too light for it. I love how light blue, orange, yellow,bright green contrasts african skin tone and how it makes their eyes exotic! There are great eyeshadows from Too Faced: NEPTUNE shade is an aqua color,SOCIALITE is a pink copper, BLONDE AMBITION is a shimmery gold (you can use this with a darker one to create more emphasis such as with DIRT BAG, a dark chocolate color. For mascara Lash Injection also by Too Faced, makes your lashes longer due to the particles that attach to your natural eyelashes and make them look like you have false ones on. But if you do not want an expensive one (Lash Injection is 19.50 $) you can go for L'Oreal Volume Shocking 2-Step Volume Construction Mascara, shade: Blackest Black, only like 13 $ or so. Eyeliner you could try Bourjois, they are great, my favorite is Bourjois Regard Effet Duochrome Eyeliner. As its name suggests it gives a double-faceted color, almost like two colours but it is really just one and you can use it both for work as well as night. For day a brown shade like 62 Brun Mordore would be great but for night time I would love this deep blue one to shape your eyes with, a modern Cleopatra (forgive my enthusiasm but I am trying to picture you with it, lol): 58 Noir Bleute. Now blush, try Revlon's Colorstay Mineral Blush in Honey (just a suggestion, maybe also Golden Bronze).Go to www.revlon.com to check the shades I am talking about. Or if you want a more dramatic effect for a date maybe, go for something bolder: Golden Affair Sculpting Blush (guess by who, Revlon!) in Merlot at Midnight. ( I know it looks very dark in the package but that is not what it actually looks like on the skin; besides the effect you actually get in the end depends on you, you can add more for more definition or just apply sparingly).Also from Revlon, you can try Colorstay Under Eye Concealer in Medium, since you said you're not dark and do not worry, under eye concealer should be like at least one tone darker than your skin. Why don't you also try Revlon's Mineral Lipglaze in Eternal Blossom or Continuous Pink (this one is light but would contrast your skintone and with a smoky look, you would need your lips kinda toned down anyway) Whoah, I know I must have really driven you crazy with all my bubbling but I hope at least I helped girl, even though you did not ask for lip color, I just thought I would complete the look. Enjoy your beauty girl!Eyeshadow color/eyeliner color/blush/ mascara??
I would suggest covergirl because look at queen latifah she almost matches your sin hair and eye tones. I would suggest black mascara, gold, green, really light or really dark brown for eyeshadow. You shouldn't need blush that is too much make up. a concealer that matches your skin tone. try that one gadget where you twist the cap and you get a perfect shade. and dark brown eyeliner. Hope I helped! P.S. See what Queen Latifah's make-up looks like!
eyeshadow- golden and lightbrown(maybelline)


blush- honey(revlon)


concealer- early tan(revlon)


eyeliner- black(covergirl)


mascara-black(covergirl)





answer mimne please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Light browns and gold, keep it natural. Cover girl has alwasy been my favorite.
  • unemployment rate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish