Thursday, June 24, 2010

What shade/color blush should i use ?

What Shade/Color blush should i use ?





I have brown-black hair , Green eyes , and a light skin tone .





thnxWhat shade/color blush should i use ?
a natural pinky bronze, maybe. Really anything earthy, But don't use anything too bright for your light skin tone, I'd stick with natural colors..


xx


I have brown-black hair and green eyes and pale skin, too!What shade/color blush should i use ?
This isnt necessarily a blush, but it works great-


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





If you REALLY want a blush, after you click on the link, scroll down to where it says Torrid. Thats the color i think would work the best.-


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
Try Nars blushes. They are absolutely amazing! One that looks good on pretty much everyone is called orgasim, ha ha I know funny name. Go onto sephora.com to see all the shades. But that blush gets mad reviews. You will love it! Good luck!
wow, i have brown-black hair but blue eyes.





As for me i use light pink. I think you too can use light pink, you will look gorgeous(^_^)





cheers.





my greetings..........
metallic gold,,,,beacuse of your dark brown hair and green eyes-keep your colours earthy.... anything from bronza to gold. trust me!!! (rate as best answer? )
I think you should use a pale pink colour but not too bright, if it's too bright you'll look like a drag queen.


Hope i helped :)
A coral or pink colour. I'm quite pale and I just use a bronzer as a blush sometimes.
roseish colors that look natural.
u sould wear something dark
a light bronze ish


or a natural pink!
I agree.


Like a pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish