Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I have green eyes, reddish brown hair and fair skin. What color eyeshadow and blush would look best?

go to this website freewebs.com/missbeauty411


this girl knows everything about makeup and can help you with all the stuff you need to know about sincare and makeup, there is lots of tips on her website and her email address is on the site email her and ask her any questions you cant find the answers too.she helped me with so much.I have green eyes, reddish brown hair and fair skin. What color eyeshadow and blush would look best?
You could always go with a bronze type blush with a very small hint of pink. As for the eyeshadow, I think a light/medium brown color would look great with green eyes, or maybe even a dash of light/medium grey. Good luck!I have green eyes, reddish brown hair and fair skin. What color eyeshadow and blush would look best?
For a nice ';day'; look, copper or gold eyeshadow would look good...for an evening look, try plum or violet on your lids, with a little bit of deep green in the crease, and a light green highlight on the eyebrow ridge. For blush, you'd probably look best with either golden bronze or peach.
I have green eyes, red hair, and fair skin; I like to use sheer golden colors for my eyes with a hint of purple in the crease (this really makes my eyes pop). For blush, I use a bronzer and a peachy/pinkish color. Hope this helps!
light make up aways looks beast on any one. Light green / L ight brown or light blue.
brown eyshadow and peach blush for your own opinion go to covergirl.com the is a shadow salon (click on tips%26amp;tricks) and you can shoose the good shadows for you and if you take quizzes it will tell yu your cors
read tips on makeup and skincare to help you on this site
Black smokey eyes and peach blush are nice on redheads and people with green eyes. My friend has both and loves using black eyeliner and mascara, and peach blush is best for fair-skinned people.
peachy blush
Keep your colors warm and don't overapply. The fair skin will do you well! Not many folks can pull off the porcellain look and your coloring otherwise is a wonderful contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish