Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What color blush is good for me? Preferably mac (PICS included)?

http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v653/81/23/1323105769/n1323105769_232618_4259.jpg





What color or brand?What color blush is good for me? Preferably mac (PICS included)?
your very pretty you don't need anythingWhat color blush is good for me? Preferably mac (PICS included)?
If you have a MAC store nearby, go in and ask to try out a few shades. The employees at the MAC store near me are extremely helpful and are able to give out free samples that you can try for a few days to make sure you like the color in natural lighting, instead of just under the bright lights in the store.





If you're shopping online (www.MACcosmetics.com), I'd recommend the Blushcreme in Uncommon if you like a more dewy look (a little goes a LONG way), or Powder Blush in Mocha for a natural soft pink with a matte finish.
the kind that you have on in your picture.


you are gorgeous.


=]





much love,


-kai!
you, my friend, are radiant
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish