Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is a good Blush color? Shopping at Sephora...?

I'm looking for a good color of blush for myself. I'm shopping on Sephora.com so any brands would be ok.


If you are looking on that site let me know the brand and color #





My coloring is: Dark hair/light brown eyes/medium skin tone.





Thanks!What is a good Blush color? Shopping at Sephora...?
Do you know if you're cool or warm toned? It sounds like you're most likely warm toned (same as me!). Two of my favorites are NARS blush in Orgasm and Deep Throat. Both are kinda peachy, but Orgasm has more pink in it. If you favor natural colors, NARS's Nico is also good. I hope I helped!





These blushes are about $25. If you don't have that kind of money, there are some cheaper alternatives that I know of...which are about $4 each.





Orgasm - CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk


Deep Throat - CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Pretty Peach


Nico - CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Natural Glow





The only downside to these is that the pans are pretty small, but as long as you use a good brush..it'll be fine! :)What is a good Blush color? Shopping at Sephora...?
Instructions





* STEP 1: Consider blush colors that match the color of your cheeks after an aerobic workout. Such shades mimic your natural coloring and help you avoid having cheeks that look painted or artificial.


* STEP 2: Head to a department store and have a makeup artist assist you in finding a complementary shade. Check your options in natural lighting whenever possible.


* STEP 3: Remember, the darker your skin tone, the darker your blush should be. Women with fair complexions usually look best in pink or coral shades, while darker complexions are enhanced by wine or burgundy hues.


* STEP 4: Keep daytime blush light in tone. Opt for a heavier application to create a more dramatic evening look.


* STEP 5: Match the undertones in your lipstick to the color of your blush. If your lips are red, opt for a pink or reddish cheek color. For pink or rose-colored lips, opt for similar hues in your blush color.





Tips %26amp; Warnings





* Avoid choosing a color just because you think it looks pretty in the case. To enhance your beauty, it must complement your coloring.


* Consider bronzer as an alternative to blush. Applied to all areas of the face, it gives a sun-kissed glow without any damaging rays.
Nars Orgasm is the best universal color. It looks great on light skin, medium skin etc. I use it every day and I have lighter skin with olive undertones. It gives me a great natural flush and if I want to kick it up a notch, I layer a bit more on. And there is a slight shimmer to it that is not teenager-esque. I was weary of it too when I looked at it the first time (thought it was too orange), but am so glad that I tried it!!!!!
Nars Orgasm! It's a universally flattering color that is easy to apply
Nars ';Orgasm'; is AWESOME for most anyone. I love it! It's nice and subtle and gives off a great glow.
NARS makes some nice quality blushes with great silky texture and long lasting. Orgasm is a very popular color that looks great on a lot of different skintones. It's almost universal.





Hope this helps. Have fun shopping!
I use nars - orgasm blush-- when applying it use a makeup sponge -- the color deposits better on the skin.
I would say a bronzer might look nicer... I have the same features and it makes my skin glow... Try one from Nars

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish