Thursday, December 10, 2009

I have yellowish skin tone,what color blush on & lipgloss should i use?

and what is the best brand for lipgloss?I have yellowish skin tone,what color blush on %26amp; lipgloss should i use?
I'm not sure about blush because I don't use it myself, but for your lips you should try Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey. It's a sheer, buildable color and it looks good on every skin tone. I love it and I think you will too.





Here's the link:


http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>I have yellowish skin tone,what color blush on %26amp; lipgloss should i use?
Think baby pink for both, I advise Neutrogena or CoverGirl for lipgloss.
a peach lipgloss is always pretty for your skintone. Not sure about the blush though, I dont wear much myself since my cheeks are naturally rosy.
ok. you should keep your lipcolor either pale...like a sheer gloss...or a slightly different color than your own....or a pinkinsh brown color, very subtle though....





for blush, it should be a medium pink with very VERY light brown tones.





have fun!!
Forget about the blush, or lip gloss and go straight to the doctor for a check up
A light pink would match ur skin tone perfectly it would be juzst perfect
For yellowish skin tones it's good to where a light pink or glimmery silverish color!
I would go with earth tones. If you have yellowish skin you don't want to accentuate it by using bright colors. If you are into coloring your hair stay away from black %26amp; really light blonde.
I know its werid for a guy to tell you but I'm a makeup artist yes I am and I know all about makeup I do my sisters. For your lips you would want to do a light pink lipstick and a darker lip liner, and a glossy clear on top.
i have the same skin tone! try a maroon or dark red type blush, and clear lipgloss. it'll show your natural features better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish