Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color blush should I wear?

I have been using bronzer for well over a year now and now its just looking kind of orange to me. I have black hair and dark brown eyes and my skin is a fair NOT pail. Like light beige almost. Im told im on the lighter side of the scale. So what color blush should I apply for everyday workday???What color blush should I wear?
I think a pink color w/ a little bit of tan to it. So it is not too pink...you know what i mean? Hope this helps! : DWhat color blush should I wear?
Try Oxygen's MakeoverMatic game...you can upload your picture and see how you look with different combinations of makeup, they have like hundreds of shades. It's pretty awesome. go to http://www.oxygen.com/games/makeover.
tan im caremel complexion and i use a tan colour that looks like a bronser
green

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish