Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have a hard time picking out the right blush color for my skintone?

Skin tone is a key consideration. You want makeup colors that match your skin tone.Here's how to determine yours:





Warm skin tone:


1. Look at inner wrist - veins will appear green.


2. Gold jewelry is more flattering than silver jewelry.





Consider pinks w/ a slight hint of brown in them. Coral colors are usually recommended for warm tones but I find them tricky to wear because they sometimes bring out the yellow in my skin.





Cool skin tone:


1. Look at inner wrist - veins will appear blue.


2. Silver jewelry is more flattering.





Consider brighter pinks - soft fuchsia.





Use color matching tools for practice %26amp; to get ideas: http://www.covergirl.com/registration/in鈥?/a>


http://www.maybelline.com/mca/index.aspx





Another method: http://www.imageaide.com/2006/01/women_h鈥?/a>I have a hard time picking out the right blush color for my skintone?
Hi me too, the best thing to do is to go for cream blushers, as with these these are very sheer so even dark colours dont show up that dark and give dewy natural glow to your cheeks. So even if you think the cream blusher is too dark it will go on just the right colour.





I am very pale so finding one to match my skin is a nightmare, I got one from Avon called cedar rose its ok but still a bit too pink and its very easy to apply too much and its hard to get off. So I watch the new boots get gorgeous cd and they recommended cream blusher so I got one of boots natural collection one in naked glow, this look really dark but is just the right colour and its only 1.99 and last all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish