Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have tan skin and light brown eyes what color blush and eyeshadow should i use?

its summer and i want sort of a new look as far as makeup. so what color%26amp; brand should i use..?I have tan skin and light brown eyes what color blush and eyeshadow should i use?
If your tan skin is on the golden side, use greens and olives to complement the gold undertones. As for blush, use pink, but not too light.I have tan skin and light brown eyes what color blush and eyeshadow should i use?
First as a base eyeshadow try a touch tint by clinique


(Nude sparkle$18 last 6months of use!!)


It brightens up your eye and shimmers in the sun


APPLY to the whole (top) eyelid.





Aqua,lavender,or silver Eye Shadow


try Victoria secret luminous eyeshadow(glamethyst is my favorite)2 for $12 ......or 5 for $20


TRY a black liquid eyeliner(top only) I don't have a favorite brand


skip Mascara BECAUSE it runs it the hot weather


try cliniques'; Clearly Pink'; lip gloss it's a bright but sheer Pink





Hope i helped......for more makeup advise


e-mail or talk to Madstylewetpaint on aim
For light brown eyes, I suggest going for the smoky eye look. Blacks, greys, and browns. I wish my eyes were light brown, I'd go makeup crazy. For your blush, use a peachy pink color with a little bit of shimmer, or maybe just a little bit of bronzer.
Bronze or golden tones for blush.


Then a golden-bronze eye shadow on the lids.


Dark blue eyeliner.
Defiantly pink blush, light blue eye liner with a bit of sparkle.
i would use gold toned eyeshawdows and hints of pink. for your cheeks i would use a soft pink.
Blue eyeshadow, pink blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish