Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is your favorite color, type and brand of blush?

i am such a blush addict, which all my friends think is weird (they are all eyeshadow fanatics lol)





my personal fave is Lorac blush in PINK, it can be either soft and romantic or bright and fun. depending on what brush and how much you use.





whats your favorite?What is your favorite color, type and brand of blush?
I like Cover Girls blush, it comes in three shades and you can mix it up and it looks all shimmery too its called Sophisticated Sable i have all my family using it cause its cheap and looks good on your face.What is your favorite color, type and brand of blush?
MAC is fun when you're feeling light and you don't want it to be too apparent about your make up


NARS is good for plays and when you want to look super dramatic


Clinique is nice when you want to look sexy and sultry (the plum poppy things is the best!)


Benefit is portable and original, so that's always a plus


and Maybelline is nice since it's in mousse form.


I think my favorite is probably the Stila lip and cheek stain though


I like it for every day (you know... rosy lips and cheeks with a hint of mascara when I'm feeling lazy:])
I like MAC, but not for blush, I prefer Cover Girl's blush over anyone's. But the sucky thing about that is, is when you unwrap it from it's packaging the name of the color tears off with it. It's a dewy pink color. Totally sessy.
Benefit Benetint is my absolute favorite. It's liquid so it's different at first but once you master it, it looks great. It only comes in one shade, but you can layer the color to make it deeper so it works on anyone.
I have lots of favorites from Max Factor to MAC's blush creme, the posey shade. But right now, I've been using Napoleon Perdis Barely Blushing, barely buff shade. i like it because it's smooth on my cheeks and great to use here in Sydney.
MAC Beauty Powder Blush in True Romantic ... I loooooove it. I don't love it that much not to check out the LORAC Pink though :)
hmm i like the maybellen rose pink


i like it to like be barley noticible though lol


since im really really light skin :]


lol





wait...or at least i think its maybellen...lol
My favorite is ';Trace Gold'; by MAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish