Thursday, December 10, 2009

What Color Blush Should I Wear? (If Any)?

I absolutely adore makeup.





However, I have rather 'odd' skin. It's very fair, but with red undertones. I easily cover up the red with ivory foundation and concealer, then warm up my face by applying bronzer on my temples. But I'm stuck. Should I even bother putting on blush?What Color Blush Should I Wear? (If Any)?
Your fine but I will add that whatever you do stay away from Bare Mineral products it contains bismuth which will irritate your skin so much and make it even redder because it contains lead which makes the skin feel as if it burns and itches.What Color Blush Should I Wear? (If Any)?
you don't have odd skin at all. everybody has different skin types and undertones. instead of using bronzer on your temples, try using it as blush (that is, if the bronzer is peachy instead of dirt brown). i've tried that before and it looked fab. as for blush, if you feel like you covered up your red undertones well with foundation, and your face is looking a little pale, then you should wear a blush. you can try pinks or peaches. you might even want to try a mauve blush! i think that would look pretty. have fun experimenting! (also, you can check out youtube tutorials on makeup)
Blush seems very unnecessary to me. If you already have red undertones than you don't really need it. If you ever need a burst of color though, just pinch your cheeks a bit.
Theres really a lot you could do. Its difficult to pick so what I end up doing is starting with the less expensive and trying out several products.The review site is pretty good at http://www.brandsmakeup.com visit and read the reviews.
I would say that u dont need it, but if u really want to, i would say to put a little bit of a light pink thats not very pigmented. or just pinch ur cheeks.
all you do is exercise for like 10-15 mins. and then match the natural pinkish color to a blush color.
your skin tone isn't odd.


lots of people have it.


i would try a light pink or peachy colour.
you don't need blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish