Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color blush should I use?

I have green eyes and brown naturally curly hair that is down to the length of my chin. I have a round face with no natural cheek definition. My complextion is fair; I have to use the lightest foundation I can find. I had been using rose/brown blush but find that it doesn't do much for bringing out my look anymore. I'm pretty much a tomboy and don't know how to determine my perfect shade. Help!What color blush should I use?
light pink It's soft, pretty, and glowy.What color blush should I use?
the Bobbi brown bronze shimmer brick compact blush is spectacular. it comes in a palette which gives your skin to be more radiant.





Sweep the Face Blender Brush through all five shades of Shimmer Brick Compact and dust lightly on cheekbones after blush. Focus on applying shimmer on the top of cheekbones - where light naturally hits the face - for the most flattering look.





To add a highlight to eyes by applying the lightest shade in the compact just under brow bone. Use fingertips or the Eye Smudge Brush.
wen i read dis question ....... i was just imagining ur face.... and i was like oh ma god u r so beautiful !!!


if u have double chin do some exercises dat help reducing it ...


to make jaw line chew as many chewing gums as u can...... i bet dey'll definitely help u


according 2 me u r so beautiful u don't need all dese things so just b natural .............


apply natural shade lipsticks or lip gloss which ever u like


and 4 dat colour blush use lite pink ....... u'll really luk nice in it








i'll advice u 2 b natural and chew as many chewing gums as possible


gud luk


and hope u find d color blush dat u desire
light pink. Since you have fair skin you don't want anything too harsh. This will give you a nice glow, like you're a bit flushed.
I would use a light bronze.......I have brown hair and I'm very fair skinned too. I use a light bronze. :) Hope that helps!
A nude color, light pink.
well, if you used green it would match your eyes...use a light pink
try peachy pink i guess..


i think it would match your eyes and skin
Um.... reddish I guess.
pink!
peachy pink. or bronzer to highlight. highlerters are good too


go to elf cosemtics

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish