Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color Blush should I use?

Hi I was wondering what color blush I should use. For foundation I usually use neutral or something close to that. I'm not light complected, but not real dark. I have auburn hair and brown eyes...what would look good?? Thanks everyone!What color Blush should I use?
A mid color peach would look great.What color Blush should I use?
I think bronzer (if applied right) looks good on anyone.
I would go with a rosy-brown pink blush. You may want to try combining powder blush and cream blush for a mix...try these websites to look for colors.
Probably a dusty rose color...like a light pinkish-brown.
Use soft brown shades of eyeshadows and eyeliners. Use pink shade or mauve shade for blush and lip liner and lipstick.
I'm something like that too and I just LOVE Clinique's Rich Texture Blush in Rich Plum, it's a blend of colors, so it matches just about every skin color. Good luck! ;)
probably a mauvish pink....
i read or saw somewhere that the best color blush is the same color or close to the color of the inside of your bottom lip!...


i have gone to the store and while i was holding up the blush..i was looking in a mirror with my lip pulled down trying to make sure the color was correct! lol


Good Luck
Go to covergirl.com and they have this Q%26amp;A survey that will help you with that
Prescriptives makes a fabulous color- plum to be exact. It seems to look great on many different skin tones. Try to see it in person though as the representation on some websites doesn't do it justice.
Hey-





I have super fair skin, brown eyes, and light red hair...but...what I use for the stage is perfect for someone with slightly darker hair/skin...my best blush is L'Oreal Feel Naturale in ';Russet';.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish