Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color of blush should I use for my skin?

I would like to try out bare escentuals loose powder blush in pure spice, but not sure what color to get for my skin tone. Should I go for a lighter color or stay dark? I'm tan, but not very dark. What colors do you think are right for me?





See MY pic below...





http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/鈥?/a>





Here's what the pure spice blush/eyeshadow looks like:





http://item.express.ebay.com/Bare-Escent鈥?/a>





http://cgi.ebay.com/Bare-Escentuals-PURE鈥?/a>What color of blush should I use for my skin?
you should just use blush that is they same color as your skin tone and apply it lightly. you want it to look as natuarl as possible. don't make it look unnatural.What color of blush should I use for my skin?
Hey ummmm answer my ?s Report Abuse

You should definitely try a medium tone, like a dusty rose.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>


look at the following colors on this page (i'm not suggesting the product, just the colors it comes in, to give you a general idea):





berry


lovely


poppy


thistle





any of those could work, but i think ';lovely'; would be the best.
Visit my site at www.mishelmaree.myarbonne.com. Click on Shop OnLine. Then go to the makeup section where you can view information that tells you whether you are a warm tone, neutral tone, or cool tone. This should help you determine what blush shade is right for your skin tone. Hope this helps.
not dark mabe light pink
I Would Say Use Light Colors I Do.And I Am Pal.Don't Like Dark.Makes Me Look Really Really Bad.
No the powder blush is too orangy and dark for your skin type. You should use a rosey peach color. As far as the eye shadow, never use a color close to your eye color. For eyes that pop, if I were you I would use a navy eyeliner, and then a light pinky lavender eyeshadow, but make it very suptle...not garish and strong color looking...blend well. Another eye shadow would be an olive green (very soft with a slight irridescence) and then a lighter highlighter below brow. I guarantee you your eyes will be dramatic and pop. Use a black mascara, and lip gloss in a pinky peach and you will be georgeous. You should tone down the color of your hair too..it is too orangy if you don't mind my saying. Just my opinion. You are a very pretty girl and if you just tone down things a little and use makeup that is fresh and natural you will look like a million bucks. Good Luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish