Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I have strawberry blonde hair and fair skin what color blush and eyeshadow should I wear?

You want to go for pinks. Fair skin looks great with pinks. A light pink blush, you do not want a bright pink blush! On fair skin you will look like a total clown! You could try a hot pink, light pink, and/or deep brown eyeshadow, with a medium brown in the crease for an accent. Because you're fair skin, a white contrast would look in the inner corners of your eyes as well.I have strawberry blonde hair and fair skin what color blush and eyeshadow should I wear?
As a kid,my hair was also s/b.now i have 3 colors in my hair,naturally.lite brown,blond,red.i had tried many colors for my eyes.I have blue eyes and fair skin.4 my blush i look the best in pale pink sheer mineral powder.I do not have much money so i use a brand called mary-kate and ashley.Its cheep money wise,and it works better then any leading name brand that i have bought in the past.4 my eyes i will put the same blush on as eye shadow and just ware mascara and a clear lip gloss on my lips.my face looks natural and glows.I 2 will ware a metallic or bronze eye color now an then.But not brown makes my eyes appear tiny.I also go bare on eyes,and only ware mask and blush with a shinny pale pink or clear lip gloss.I look best in little make-up and light colors,when i do ware a copper or bronze eye color,i then have to add some type of brownish eye shadow color to darken my eye brows.I got light blond brows.you also can try adding a white shimmery eye shadow powder underneath your eyes.(not 2 shim.)that does open your eyes up looking brighter and hiding dark circles under the eyes.hope this helps,i no i look best with these sort of colors better then any other colors that i no of.{sorry its so long}I have strawberry blonde hair and fair skin what color blush and eyeshadow should I wear?
blush-rose, peach.





eyeshadow:


blue eyes-brown, white, pink.


brown eyes-copper, white, blue.


hazel eyes-brown, green, white.


green eyes-copper, brown, white, pink.
I'm like completely opposite of you.


I am tanned (olivey skin tone) Dark brown hair,








What about brown?


I heard brown looks good on blonds?


Am I right?
bright, sheer colours





blush; like a peachy pink .





eyes; depends on your eye colour











mine?


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Fish