Thursday, December 10, 2009

What color blush should I wear?

I have fair skin, golden blonde-brown hair and blue eyes. People sometimes tell me pink or peach, but that sometimes makes me look like a barbie. I also can't wear bronzer, because I look like I am trying to fake a tan. what colors would yall suggest?What color blush should I wear?
You should try a soft coral color. Light hand - should be perfect.What color blush should I wear?
crystal coast minerals and order the fire coral blush. or the raisin blush. both are sheer and very natural looking but you must apply only the slightest dusting
blush shouldn't be obvious. Since you have fair skin, you should wear a light pink. It should look like the color your skin gets when you blush. :)
Dusty Rose!
';NARS Orgasm'; Blush looks flattering on every skin type. Also, if you would like to TRY a bronzer, ';NARS Laguna'; is great too. Both are very subtle and can be worn daily. Hope this helps---
  • dry hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    Fish